Coaching and More
Authorized trainers can offer in-person classes to engage parents, strengthen families and keep everyone connected!
Common Sense Parenting is an internationally acclaimed parent education program and the perfect complement to the Boys Town Education Model®. Both share the same philosophy and promote the same principles. Put the two together, and you can...
- Extend positive behavior support to every corner of your learning community.
- Create a common language of trust and understanding between school staff and families.
- Give students consistent behavioral expectations and more positive reinforcement every day.
- Common Sense Parenting Authorized Parent Trainer
- Common Sense Parenting of Toddlers and Preschoolers Authorized Parent Trainer
- A complete curriculum, with training materials and participation certificates, so you can organize and lead Common Sense Parenting classes in your learning community
- Extensive role play, discussion and feedback sessions
- Video demonstrations
Authorized parent trainers…
- Deliver an essential service that has life-long benefits for children and families
- Strengthen community engagement by making your school a resource center for families
- Empower caregivers with the skills and confidence to support their children’s academic goals